Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011... The Year of AMAZING!

New Years Eve with my mom ♥
Happy New Year everyone! Wow... 2011, who can believe it!?!

I hope you had a fun and safe last day of 2010... now hooray for an AMAZING new year!! :)

The start of a new year is always an exciting time for me. I love starting "fresh" and planning new goals for the upcoming year! 

*2011 Goals* 
-Become a certified personal trainer
-Graduate from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
-Start my own business
-Walk and do yoga daily :)
-Create new healthy recipes
-Spend more time with my amazing family & friends

What are your goals for 2011?

7 comments:

  1. Great goals! How do you like the Institute of Integrative Nutrition? I looked into it a bit and I've been getting a bunch of e-mails from them.

    I'll be posting my goals tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just enrolled 3 days ago... but so far I am impressed! And excited!!! I am eagerly awaiting my books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay that's so fun! Good luck and I'd love to hear how you like it once everything gets going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Institute of Integrative Nutrition is absolutely AMAZING! I'm graduating this week and it is invaluable! I was excited to see that was one of your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on graduating from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition!! I love hearing positive things about the school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who are you going to get certified through? What is the business you would like to start? I have been a trainer at a gym for over 6 months now and I am so excited to branch off and do my own business soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thegetinshapegirl- I am getting certified through ACSM. The business I plan on starting is a health coaching practice. :)

    ReplyDelete