Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Detox Guide Review

Greetings wellness lovers!

I hope you had a happy Easter! Hopefully you were able to enjoy the spring weekend in the company of family and friends. :)

If you indulged a little more than you should have, then you may be interested in completing a cleanse to jump-start your system and get you back on track!

Just yesterday, I learned about a new detox guide for spring, created by my nutrition school, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.


Since I am always very interested in new ways to renew my health and overall well-being by using healthy foods and lifestyle changes, I figured you just might be as well!

I thought I would do a little review for you. :)


What I love about this detox guide is that is does not recommend anything too intense such as fasting or juice fasting.

Don't get me wrong, I believe those types of cleanses can be beneficial... but as someone with a busy schedule and many obligations, a more gentle cleanse that still allows food is more of what I am looking for at this moment. :)

Why complete a cleanse?

1. Transition your body from heavy winter foods to seasonal, lighter spring foods.
2. Boost your mood, energy, and productivity by reducing inflammation.
3. Shed excess weight and eliminate toxins to feel light and fresh this summer.

The Spring Detox Guide covers:
  • foods to enjoy
  • foods to eliminate
  • a grocery shopping list
  • 3 days of recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Also included, (and this is perhaps my favorite part)... are the many benefits of the ingredients you will be creating your detoxing meals with!

You will learn about the many benefits of honey dew, lime, basil, broccoli, fennel, apple, kale, lemon, yellow onion, quinoa, flaxseed, cherries, red onion, apple cider vinegar, sunflower seeds, avocado, zucchini, garlic, cucumber, celery, ginger, parsley, scallions, tomatoes, asparagus, almonds, and extra virgin olive oil!

Here is a sneak peak of just a few of the delicious recipes you will be enjoying...

Massaged Kale Salad
Skin Glow Smoothie

Quinoa Tabbouleh
Tempted yet? ;) I think you will be pleasently surprised with the many benefits and healthy, delicious recipes of this gently spring cleanse.

You can get it here. (P.S. did I mention it is completely complimentary?!)

Let me know if you end up giving it a try!

I hope you have an excellent week! :)

xoxo,
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment