Good morning! How was your weekend?
Jon and I enjoyed our Saturday night by having an "I Love Lucy" marathon! (Yes, we are wild and crazy.)
Anyways, to get this week off to a great start, I decided to have some fun in the kitchen this morning!
The end result? Vegan Gluten-Free Blueberry Banana Bread! In addition to being vegan, it is also gluten-free!
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries (or fresh!)
1. Grease 9x5x3 loaf pan with canola oil and preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In blender, combine oil, agave, banana, water, and vanilla.
3. In separate bowl, combine oat flour, arrowroot, baking powder, salt, and blueberries.
4. Add liquid ingredients to dry and mix well.
5. Pour into loaf pan and back for 15 minutes.
As a special treat... you could even make Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, using chocolate chips instead of the blueberries. Yum!
Do you have any vegan banana bread recipes? I would love to try them... :)
I hope you are having an amazing Monday!!