I have a new summer drink obsession... watermelon icees! You've got to try this!
It tastes as sweet as a convenience store 'icee', but it's made entirely with watermelon! And it's so healthy, clean, refreshing, & innocent! ♥
I will definitely be enjoying this drink all summer... it cools you off immediately!
How to Make:
- 2 cups watermelon
- 1 cup ice
- Blend the watermelon into juice.
- Add ice cubes. (a few at a time)
*Benefits of Watermelon*-it's a dieurtic (say goodbye to bloat!)
-high in vitamins C, A, B6, B1
-contains potassium, magnesium, & fiber
-has an alkalizing effect on the body
|Graph from WH Foods|
This week's agenda:
- exchange health histories with fellow IN student Lauren
- webinar with business coach Robert Notter
- start new job the the City! (part time)
- cooking class with a client! (healthy pizza!)
- visit venue for 1st seminar, finalize date
- get the tires rotated, yippee!
- create Delicious Nutrition newsletter for July!
- 3 treadmill sessions/social hour with my friend Amber
- 2 relaxing yoga classes ♥
- complete test #2 for Integrative Nutrition
- Soupplantation & "Hangover 2" on Friday!
- Saturday farmer's market at AV Winery
- enjoy a relaxing weekend with Jon ♥
- 'backyard appreciation' (in the early am & late pm... it's going to be 92 degrees!)