Anyways, we've been getting lots of apricots in our weekly Abundant Harvest Organics box of local, seasonal, & organic produce!
Last night, I was inspired to make this...
Apricot Creamsicle Smoothie!
Jon: "It doesn't really have cream, does it?"
Me: "Nope!" ;)
- 1 cup apricots, frozen (in halves)
- 1 banana, frozen (in halves)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups almond milk
- optional: whipped cream (I used dairy/soy-free Rice Whip!)
This Week's Agenda:
- Complete the paperwork for my 2nd client!
- Pedicure with my mom! ♥
- Update business website
- Join Ladies First gym... hello 'girl time' with my friend, Amber; cardio, yoga, & sauna!
- Create another Facebook ad
- Yoga class on Tuesday ♥
- Send out my 1st newsletter!
- Officially complete business license with DBA form from L.A. County
- Get ready for my first workshop/seminar
- Job interview with the City of Palmdale
- Finally order my business cards...thank you Alyssa Craft Design!
- Visit my sister, Alyssa, in Oregon!
Maybe we shouldn't consume soy?
What?! Beer contains estrogen?
9 Factors Affecting Metabolism
8 Drug-Free Natural Highs
Why Support Farmers' Markets?
Enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day weekend!! Are you making anything healthy? :)