Thursday, July 22, 2010

Loquat Banana Soft Serve



















After realizing how easy it is to make "soft serve," I have not been able to stop daydreaming about the possibilities!

Today I opened the freezer and went for the loquats. :)

I blended a few loquats together with a frozen banana, and it was heavenly!

Seriously... why hadn't I thought of this before? In college, there were frozen yogurt shops all over town... and I visited them frequently. One summer, I pretty much had frozen yogurt every day! Even though I knew it wasn't the healthiest thing to do... I just told myself "It's better than ice cream, right?" But it was still processed dairy with more ingredients than I ever want to know.

Can you imagine a frozen yogurt shop that sold completely healthy, delicious, vegan "frozen yogurt" made out of frozen fruit? And offers an array of yummy toppings? What a way to enjoy your daily servings of fruits!!

Topping were:
-Chocolate sauce
-Unsweetened coconut flakes
-Cacao nibs (100% pure "cacao bean")

Once again, the chocolate sauce is just cocoa powder mixed with agave. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment