Friday, September 10, 2010

Mammoth Vacation!

Last week was my family's annual Mammoth Trip! We "condo-camped" for four relaxing nights, went on scenic hikes, enjoyed the mountain air, played hilariously funny games (like Loaded Questions), and dined on deliciously healthy cuisine!

Many photos were taken, of course! :)













































 Oh yeah... we even saw a bear!!! It was right outside our condo! The neighbors left an ice chest in the parking lot... full of wine coolers and iced tea! I guess bears aren't too picky...















It was an amazing vacation!!! Already looking forward to next year! I love, love, love spending quality time with Jon, family, and friends!  ♥

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures! reminds me of my time in British Colombia (bears and all!!). :)

    ReplyDelete