I am so excited about events have happened so far! I feel like I need to 'pinch' myself because I cannot believe reality... :)
1. Integrative Nutrition mailed me my official certificate to begin supporting clients!
2. My health coaching website has officially launched!
3. I welcomed my first client into my 6-month program!!!
4. Last night I met Joshua Rosenthal, the founder/director of Integrative Nutrition, & fellow IN students/grads in Hollywood!!! It was amazing to connect with so many positive, like-minded people!!
Ahhhhhhhh! I hope I can keep up this pace! ;)
|The W Hotel was perfect for an IN meet-up!|
Anyways... yesterday, I made a delicious treat by accident! (I was craving cold + sweet, so I just grabbed some fruit from the freezer and threw it into the food processor! All of the sudden, I realized that I had just made "Tropical Mango Banana Sherbert!" ♥
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 2 slices mango, frozen
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- blueberries, dried or fresh
Place banana and mango into food processor, add coconut milk. Blend for about 1 minute, until the mixture has a smooth consistency. Scoop out with an ice cream scoop. Top with blueberries (or fruit of choice!)
Makes 2 servings.
I hope you have an amazing rest of the week!! ♥
P.S. If anyone would like to "like" my new Facebook page, I would ♥ the support! (And I gladly return the favor!) http://tinyurl.com/6g4awyy
P.P.S. Is anyone in California going to WorldFest this weekend?! My mom and I are going on Sunday! :)