Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Recipes

Hello there wellness lovers!

I hope this post finds you well! (And for many of you, getting excited about the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday!)

Today I wanted to share some new delicious-looking side dish recipes, created by fellow bloggers that I am excited to try! Pinterest-inspired, of course. ;) I think that these side dishes would compliment any Thanksgiving dinner nicely.

And... I also wanted to let you know about the latest scholarship opportunity for the Institute for Integrative Nutrition! (where I received my nutrition training)

Here are the recipes...

Glazed Carrots with Pecans by My Recipes


Crispy Roasted Brussels Sprouts by Jessica Sanders


 
Sweet Potato Salad by Kalyn's Kitchen


I can't wait to give these dishes a try! Just picked up a brussels sprouts stalk from Trader Joe's today, which I am very excited about... :)

Have a lovely week! And... Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment