Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thanksgiving Salad Ideas

Happy Thanksgiving, wellness lovers!

As turkey day is almost upon us... you are probably searching for recipes as frantically as I am! Usually I am not a procrastinator.

This year, we are having more of a potluck get together, and one of the dishes I signed up for is a green salad.

But of course, it has to be special! Why, it can't just be your every day bowl of mixed greens.

No surprise here... I'm feeling quite inspired after spending some time on Pinterest. In case you are searching for salad options as well, I thought I'd share a few of the recipes that really seemed to stand out... and will likely be a show stopper on any table!

(These mouth-watering photos will take you to the original posting.)

Enjoy!


I hope you and your family have the happiest of Thanksgivings!

xoxo,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Great, you have shared best salad for party but if we use Best Hangover Cure then we get best relief from hangover problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anti Hangover Drink is very effective remedy for hangover. Just one shot before drink can prevent from hangover. Try this!

      Delete